Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
This web site is owned and operated by The WNDX Group Inc., an Alberta corporation (the “Company”).
By accessing this web site and any materials made available through the web site (collectively referred to as the “Content”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The Content is protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view videos and other available information for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes in accordance with these terms. Purchasing access to the Content does not result in a transfer of title or assignment of intellectual property rights (including by not limited to copyright and trademarks) and under this license you may not:
- sublicense, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit or copy the Content;
- use the Content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any part of the Content;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Content; or
- transfer the Content to another person or 'mirror' the Content on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The Content is provided 'as is'. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied with respect to the Content, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Content or otherwise relating to the Content or on any sites linked to or from this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. The Company’s liability (and the liability of each of its directors, officers, employees, suppliers and agents) to users of the Content or any third parties under any circumstance is limited to the greater of one hundred dollars ($100) or the amount the user has paid to the Company in the twelve (12) months before the event giving rise to any claims. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and save harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, suppliers and agents for and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses (including but not limited to all disbursements and reasonable legal costs) arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of the Content, or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
6. Revisions and Errata
The Content could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the Content is accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the Content at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the Content.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the Content and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk and is subject to any applicable policies (including but not limited to privacy policies), terms and conditions of use of the third-party provider of products or services.
If any provision of these Terms is prohibited, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of the prohibition, invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions of these Terms or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision or part thereof in any other jurisdiction.
The Company may revise these Terms at any time without notice. By using this web site and accessing or otherwise using the Content you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
9. Governing Law
Last Updated: June 29th, 2018