RubyMotion, the Ruby runtime that lets you develop native apps for iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, and ANDROID, using your favorite editor, and the Ruby language and Ruby tools that you all know and love.
Let us help YOU get up to speed fast. Enroll now, and get ready to start developing the iPhone applications you've always wanted to build!
Learn how to:
- Set up your RubyMotion environment
- Create application screens, with user interaction and navigation
- Add a data model to your application
- Populate your data model from a remote data source
- Construct application detail screens from scratch
- Test your application on your OWN device.
Lori is a Ruby, Rails, and RubyMotion developer of many years experience. She has written an iPhone app (WIMBY - http://wimby.ca) in RubyMotion, a book based on her experiences with Core Data while creating WIMBY (Core Data in Motion - http://coredatainmotion.com), and has spoken at RubyMotion #inspect. She has also taught well-received Rails4iOS Developers, and RubyMotion for Rails Developers workshops at conferences around the world.