6 Pack Apps for Developers
Get that app idea out of your head and into the App Store
Enrolment is currently closed. Sign up on the Waitlist to get to the front of the line!
Always an app idea, never an app
What good is your app, if it stays in your head, or it becomes just a toy, a hobby, that you take out and play with once in a while, but never manage to finish?
It seems like there's always some reason why you can't finish your app, why you can't commit to getting it into the App Store. Do any of these sound like you?
- I always wanted to make an app, but all the good ideas are taken
- How do I even know if anyone needs my app?
- I'm not a designer, my app is ugly
- What if there's some horrible bug, and I get crushed with bad reviews?
- All that App Store stuff is SO complicated
- What if I launch, and no one downloads my app?
You're afraid that you will spend all that time, effort, and money creating your app and getting it into the App Store, only to have no one at all download it, or worse, to have everyone who downloads it leave a 1 star app review. It's safer to just keep dreaming about your app idea, or showing people your prototype, safe on your own device, where no one else can touch it.
You know there are thousands of developers who have created tens -- no hundreds -- no thousands -- of successful apps, you just don't think YOU can do it.
What if YOU could get YOUR app into the App Store?
What if you knew all the steps to crafting a well designed, thoroughly tested app. An app that helps real people with their problems. An app with 5 star reviews, that you are proud to take out and show off to your friends, your family, your coworkers. That could be YOUR app in the App Store, before summer.
You've seen those crappy apps. The poorly designed, ugly, crashy things that are painful for people to use, and undoubtedly an embarrassment to the developer who created them. But that doesn't have to be your app.
Create an app that people will love
And get that app out into their hands with our 10 week interactive course. Start with your audience. Master the steps to create that tight, usable, and well tested app. Then confidently launch that app to your audience, secure in the knowledge that your app will help them.
You will learn the six vital steps to take you from your idea (or audience) to your app in the App Store, with rave reviews.
Just bring your idea or audience, buy 6 Pack Apps, and you'll be experiencing the satisfaction of seeing your own app in the App Store in no time.
Do YOU want to be a published App Developer in the App Store before summer?
The 6 Pack Apps course will take you on a deep dive into the 6 vital steps from Idea to App Store, and I'll be with you the entire way.
We will walk through the steps together, with plenty of exercises and examples, to keep you motivated, and see the measurable progress of your app from step to step. Weekly live Q&A's will help you overcome any of the inevitable difficulties and challenges.
Don't go alone!
We'll have a private Slack group for the 6 Pack App creators to share their problems, successes and progress. We'll be critiquing each other's work, testing each other's applications, and cheering each other on when our apps start hitting the App Store.
Don't waste more of your precious evenings and weekends...
...dabbling for weeks, months or even years on an app that never sees the light of day. Let's get that app launched this time. AND, everyone who is ready to submit an app to the App Store before the end of the 10 weeks will receive a FREE one year Indie license for RubyMotion. That's an EXTRA $199 value, right there.
- Week one (Step 1)
- Selecting YOUR best topic areas for audience research
- Finding audiences in your chosen topic areas
- Mining your audience for pains, pleasures, and $$$
- Week two (Step 1)
- Validating your idea(s)
- Refining your idea down to Creative Atom/Minimum Lovable Product
- Crafting your offer
- Where you should validate
- App coming soon site planning
- Week three (Step 3, Step 2)
- Writing User Stories for your MLP (your definition of done)
- examples - WIMBY
- Why everyone is a designer
- How to evaluate apps for design
- Principles of Mobile UX
- Week four (Step 2)
- Templates and tools for design
- Intro to Apple HIG
- Design Prototypes and tools
- Design Validation with real users
- Using design feedback
- Week five (Step 3)
- Why we test, proof and progress
- Refining your definition of done
- examples - WIMBY
- Avoiding expensive side trips
- Ensuring you test the right things
- Types of mobile testing
- Week six (Step 3)
- TDD for Plain old Ruby, BDD for User Interface
- Testing tools (TDD, BDD, Automation)
- Accessibility & testing
- Mobile testing challenges
- Week seven (Step 4)
- Where to start (your MLP)
- What libraries / tools
- Examples - WIMBY
- Reduce / Reuse
- Where to find help
- Development tools
- Tools for library management
- Build tools
- Week eight (Step 5)
- Understanding Why (security/privacy) deployment is hard
- Deploy to own devices
- Pre-submit checklist
- Deployment tools
- App Store Connect
- Distribution builds
- App Store alidation/upload
- How to Test Flight
- Beta test users
- Week nine (Step 5 / Step 6)
- Beta test feedback
- App Store Process
- Simple process steps
- App Store SEO
- Search keywords
- App Name / Icon
- Icon tools
- Description & Promotional text
- Week ten (Step 6)
- Screen Shots & Tools
- Preview Videos & Tools
- Basic email marketing
- App launch site planning
- Marketing page
- Support / Contact
Frequently Asked Questions
At WNDX School, we love two things more than anything: teaching others how to create awesome apps….and teaching those same people how to be successful with those apps. Lori is here to share her programming skills and love of apps on behalf of everyone here at WNDX.
Or maybe... you're not sure if you can swing the lump sum payment. I get that, too. And we have you covered with an installment plan.
Remember. We don't succeed until YOU succeed, and have your app in the App Store ! If you don't get your app in the App Store, you can re-enrol in the NEXT 6 Pack Apps at no cost to you, GUARANTEED!